Sunday 18 September 2011

Amit Kakkar sir...3..by another student..

Here is some more about him from a reader.
Without editing except one very long word.But now i have to write responsibly when faculty is too following this.Well boring but i can't hurt the people i respect so much.Still i 'll try to be as honest as i can...
Wah wah,sir ji ki kya baat kare, makhan hai makhan

first day of my saket batch

He said, You all are " Below zero"

laga kisi ne puri jindagi ki padhai ko thapad mara

Par Agle 4 Hours me malum hogaya, "unka -ve hone wala comment bhi kam hi tha"

sorry sir
apko pareshan karne ke liye
apka khun pine ke liye
And thanks to be a best man in my Life

I am glad to be your student, a million thanks to you,
As you gave me the strength, to make my dreams come true!

For the world you are one person, but for one person, you are the world!
And that person is me. Thank you teacher.

Thanks for the challenges, you have made me face,
For they gave me the courage to be leading every race.

"For your thoughtfulness and generosity, from you I have learned much of life's philosophy. Thank you sincerely."



And sorry Sir about some misunderstanding, everything chill now

oh... Aaj To "What Now Ki Class Hai"

No comments:

Post a Comment